5686_enc_blog_banner_fin2.jpg

Why Should I Consider A Christian College?

Posted by ENC on Jan 16, 2015 10:30:00 AM

Christian colleges are more than just a place to go to school - they provide a campus community that extends beyond the classroom, academics, and labs. Students looking for a Christian college generally look for like-minded people of faith in God, but also a welcoming community that can challenge their thinking and expose them to the global Kingdom.

Students-Chapel-CampusAt Eastern Nazarene College, students enjoy weekly chapel services which provide worship, music, and teaching geared towards challenging students and introducing them to individuals and ideas from a variety of Christian denominations and cultures.

As emerging adults, strengthening your faith is an important part of life that becomes easier when surrounded by others who are also learning how to navigate the challenges of college life.

“I was able to have conversations with professors where I was struggling and questioning my faith. But having professors and adult leaders in a school that could teach me mathematics and also strengthen my spiritual walk was amazing”  - Kelsey Waddle '14 - Biology and Psychology

At ENC, we truly believe in integrating the best in education with the best in Christian faith. Come visit to find out more!

Written by ENC

Located in Quincy, Massachusetts on Boston’s historic South Shore, Eastern Nazarene College is a distinctively Christian liberal arts college. ENC is committed to the teaching and mentoring of students in a nurturing, spiritually enriched, and academically supportive environment. Offering a full breadth of academic programs, ENC prepares students to lead and serve in a diverse world by integrating the best in education and the best in Christian faith.

Find me on:

Topics: Faith, Chapel, Christian Community